Item # GIO005G
Giordana AV 100 H20 Winter Jacket - Short-Sleeve - Men's $389.95
Mother Nature beware.
Mother Nature won't know what to do when she sees you show up in your Giordana AV100 H20 Short-Sleeve Winter Jacket. With super lightweight wind and water protection, and incredible breathability, this versatile jacket performs outstandingly in mild temperatures where rain is prone to falling, but can be paired with layers to accommodate a range of temperatures for those looking to extend its use and versatility.
The AV 100 H20 Winter Jacket is built from eVent's 3-layer DVAlpine fabric, providing a completely waterproof membrane that's still breathable for wicking away perspiration. DVAlpine sets standards high for waterproof technology, and has no issue taking on whatever weather Mother Nature is throwing around today. Its seams are fully sealed, so wind and water can't creep in through the stitching, and features Direct Venting technology that regulates your core temperature through moisture wicking, so you can stay in the Dry Zone.
Unlike the burlier AV 200, the AV 100 H20 doesn't have a fleece lining, making it lighter weight, however it features much more extensive waterproofing, so what it doesn't have in heat retention, it more than makes up for with its ability to shed water and cut through sharp winds. Ideal for milder climates, the short-sleeve design of the AV 100 H20 Short Sleeve Winter Jacket allows it to move from season to season, offering water protection on summer rides that might encounter a shower or two, or can be paired with a thermal jersey or arm warmers when the mercury starts to drop.
Adding an extra layer of protection, you'll find that a DWR coating that adds more water resistance to the jacket, suspending water beads to the outer most layers to roll off with ease. Three cargo pockets along the back offer storage for your essentials on the ride, and a zippered side pocket stashes keys or ID securely. A long drop-tail hem is covered with Giordana's Pixel reflective accents, illuminating under headlights to boost your safety in low-light conditions. The cut is tailored to fit slim, and hold comfortably in a cyclist's riding position.
- A short-sleeve jacket for water protection
- DVAlpine fabric is completely waterproof and beathable
- Fully taped seams seal water and wind outside completely
- Tall ergo collar sits close against neck for protection
- Elastic cuff secures snugly to keep you covered
- Droptail with Pixel reflectivity illuminates under headlights
- Tailored for the ideal fit in riding position
- 3 pockets store essentials, 1 zippered stashes ID or keys
View more Men's Jackets
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.