Having a jersey for the days you don't want to take yourself too seriously on the bike is a good thing, and we'd imagine that was what Giordana was thinking when it created the Arts Short-Sleeve Women's Jersey. You don't always have to show up for your club ride looking like you're about to race, so Giordana created this line of individual looks to add some lighthearted fun to your base miles.
Giordana constructs the Arts Jersey from its Michron Ceramica fabric, a breathable, lightweight synthetic blend that wicks moisture away from your skin as you ride while exhibiting anti-bacterial properties. It's designed with a more forgiving fit than Giordana's race-fit kit, so it's a piece you can wear on a casual group ride then leave on comfortably for post-ride snacks.
- A fun jersey that adds unique style to your next ride
- Breathable fabrics wick moisture away
- Elastic-free arm cuffs sit comfortably without pinching
- Three rear pockets stow small essentials
- Forgiving fit allows room to breathe without billowing fabric
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.