For those always on the grind.
Not content with the current crop of activity trackers on the market, Garmin created the VivoSport with a sleek, eye-catching design paired with a colorful touchscreen display, and built-in GPS for tracking exercise outdoors. Like most activity trackers, it's packing an accelerometer that works from the swaying motion of your hand and wrist, meaning it'll track overall steps taken throughout the day, as well as provide accurate tracking of indoor training routines with its preloaded gym activity profiles. Everyday activity tracking quantifies steps taken, floors climbed, sleep duration and restfulness, as well as giving you helpful reminders to get up and move throughout the day.
Wrist-based heart rate monitoring gives you an accurate indication of your overall workout intensity, as well as estimating vital statistics like VO2 max and fitness age for finding out how fit you are. The built-in GPS works for cycling and running outdoors, so you can take this to your favorite neighborhood loop on your road bike or hit the trails and monitor your run distance and performance. Garmin's Connect app for both iPhones and Android devices syncs wirelessly (via Bluetooth Smart) with the VivoSport, giving you an in-depth platform for viewing vital workout statistics afterwards. And because it's Bluetooth Smart compatible, you'll find it receives smartphone updates, controls music tracks on your phone, and syncs up with tablets running the Garmin Connect app.
Please note, the small/medium VivoSport fits wrist circumferences of 4.8 to 7.4 inches; the large size fits wrist circumferences of 5.8 to 8.5 inches.
- Slim activity tracker for high-octane fitness and daily wear
- GPS for tracking cycling, running, and hiking efforts outdoors
- Built-in accelerometer for tracking training and gym routines
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor for tracking workout intensity
- VO2 max and fitness age provide insight into fitness levels
- Bluetooth Smart for wirelessly receiving smartphone updates
- Compatible with Garmin Connect app for iPhone and Android
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 7 days in smartwatch mode