Stylish smartwatch with an active edge.
Taking the form of a stylish and tech-savvy smartwatch, yet stuffed to the brim with functional exercise features, the Garmin VivoMove HR Sport effortlessly transitions from everyday wear to heart-pumping workout sessions. Smartwatch features include wireless Bluetooth syncing with your smartphone for receiving incoming notifications and controlling music tracks from your wrist, as well as speedy data transfer to Garmin's Connect app for viewing all your exercise and daily activity metrics. Daily activity tracking measures your steps and distance walked, as well as telling you when you've been sitting too long with its Move Bar feature.
Garmin's Elevate technology delivers highly accurate heart rate metrics from your wrist, so you don't have to wear a bulky, uncomfortable chest strap while working out. This technology not only works to monitor your overall exercise output, but it gathers data to crunch your VO2 max and estimated fitness age. Stress tracking uses variability in heart rate data to find when you're stressed out throughout the day, so you can single out the coinciding events spurring these jumps in heart rate. There's also a relaxation timer to work through deep breathing exercising to calm down when you're feeling stressed out.
Please note, the VivoMove HR Sport is available in both small/medium and large sizes. The small/medium fits wrists of 4.8 to 7.4 inches in circumference and the large fits wrists of 5.8 to 8.5 inches in circumference. It includes a USB cable for charging the watch and transferring data to your laptop or desktop computer.
- Luxurious smartwatch with exercise-friendly features
- Stainless steel bezel, sweat-resistant silicone band
- Elevate wrist-based heart rate monitoring for fitness
- Activity tracking monitors steps, distance, sleep quality
- Estimates VO2 max and fitness age for staying in shape
- Measures variability in heart rate to monitor stress
- Syncs with Garmin Connect app for activity analysis
- Rechargeable battery lasts 5 days in smartwatch mode