Get them off the couch and out playing.
Who says activity trackers should be strictly designated for adults? Garmin created the VivoFit Jr. for young kids seeking an activity tracker that doubles as a stylish watch with its fun-loving graphics. Featuring a built-in accelerometer, the VivoFit Jr. tracks steps taken throughout the day, as well as sleep throughout the night. It's fully waterproof, so you won't have to worry about ruining it from submersion in the bath or neighborhood pool. Another cool feature is the replaceable battery, which lasts up to a year of use and doesn't require constant re-charging.
Since it's packing Bluetooth technology, the VivoFit Jr. syncs with Garmin's Vivofit Jr. app, allowing parents to keep track of their kid's activity, assign chores throughout the week, and allow them to trade in coins for agreed-upon rewards. This way, you make staying active a fun affair, making kids more likely to follow through with staying fit and helping out around the house. Please note, the VivoFit Jr. fits wrists up to 5.7 inches in circumference and it's compatible with Garmin VivoFit 3 Bands for customization.
- Fun-loving activity and chore tracking
- Tracks steps taken, sleep, 60min of activity
- Fully submersible and swim-friendly design
- Replaceable battery lasts up to one year
- Bluetooth syncing with VivoFit Jr. app
- VivoFit Jr. app for iPhone and Android
- Fits wrists up to 5.7in circumference