Why We Like The Tacx Boost Trainer
Garmin and Tacx are all about keeping us riding through the off-season with indoor training that's realistic and challenging, which is why they brought us the Boost Trainer. It has a manual resistance controller that allows us to easily set our preferred resistance. The Boost Trainer benefits from a closed resistance unit, which highly reduces noise and offers a more peaceful ride. The trainer's magnetic brake offers intense interval sessions and power-based workouts that keep us working hard. It even features a flywheel, which increases the feeling like we're riding on smooth tarmac rather than pedaling in the living room.
- Bike trainer ideal for high-intensity intervals and power training
- Unique dual material roller prevents wear
- Manual resistance control that allows you to adjust as needed
- Realistic pedal stroke with an actual flywheel for a road feel
- Magnetic brake enables power workouts
- Closed resistance unit reduces noise for a quiet ride
- Item #GRMF053
- Bluetooth Smart, ANT+
- Operating System
- iOS, Android, PC
- front wheel block
- 26.6 x 25.6 x 16.1in, [folded] 22.2 x 16.1 x 9.7in
- Claimed Weight
- bike training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help