Instinct GPS Watch
When you're traveling for long miles outdoors, you could rely firmly on instinct, but it might serve you a little better to rely on the Garmin Instinct GPS Watch. This rugged and durable watch has everything you want in a GPS smartwatch, with fitness features, daily activity trackers, and outdoor-specific functions that make it a trusted go-to for all of your endeavors. Plus, it's been constructed to U.S. military standard for thermal, shock, and water resistance, so you know it'll be able to hold up to your most intense pursuits.
This watch was made for the outdoors, and it's got a ton of features to help you on all of your backcountry missions. Whether you're ski touring, backpacking, or hiking to the crag, Garmin's Tracback feature will deliver an accurate GPS route of your whole trip, letting you plan for the journey home and helping you find your way in low-light conditions. You'll also be prepared for any surprise weather thanks to the barometric Storm Alert feature, taking the guesswork out of summit pushes and day hikes. Outdoor-specific sport modes help you get accurate data no matter the adventure, and three distinct battery modes fit your needs based on activity.
Speaking of activity, this watch has plenty of ways to boost your health and wellness when you're not sleeping under the stars or hiking through the dawn. Daily fitness features include a step counter with adaptive goals, activity reminders to get you up and moving when you've been sedentary for too long, and a sleep tracker to keep you well rested and ready for anything. When you're running or cycling the high-tech heart rate monitor will give you reliable readings, including heart rate zones and your percentage of max heart rate. You'll even be able to track your calories burned and daily stress levels, which should be low thanks to the easy smartphone compatibility making your life a whole lot easier.
- Rugged and durable GPS made for long outdoor adventures
- GPS and Tracback data help you find your way in the backcountry
- Garmen Explore app helps you plan routes in advance
- Barometer delivers storm warnings and altitude readings
- Three battery modes let you plan and save battery based on pursuits
- Smartphone compatibility lets you receive alerts from your phone
- 100m water resistance lets you swim in gym pools and mountain lakes
- Everyday fitness features help you maintain a healthy lifestyle