Forerunner 45S HR
The Forerunner 45S HR from Garmin is a GPS Running Smartwatch that also provides Garmin Coach Training Plan Support so you get maximum gains from your workouts. Its smaller, 39mm case size is unobtrusive while running and cycling and it monitors your heart rate at your wrist so you can leave the strap at home. And in its GPS sensor that tracks your pace, distance, intervals, and more and you have a highly capable watch for any sporting endeavor.
As noted above, the 45S works with Garmin Coach adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalized coaching right to your wrist. It also easily pairs to your smartphone and apps for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga, and more. Its connected features include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, and controls for the music playing on your phone. This safety and tracking feature also includes incident detection (during select activities) and assistance and sends your real-time location to emergency contacts. Lastly, its battery life is up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and 13 hours in GPS mode.
- A running and cycling watch that helps you get the most from training
- Provides speed, distance, and provides pacing
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor means no more chest strap
- Accelerometer eliminates the need for a foot pod
- Inactivity and interval alerts keep your motivation up
- Lifestyle metrics include calories and sleep monitoring
- Smaller face (39mm) of the two Forerunner 45s
- Water-rated to 5 ATM