Forerunner 245 HR Music
When it's time to elevate your running game, track your daily activities, and enjoy your favorite music, grab the Forerunner 245 HR Music from Garmin and have all of your bases covered. It boasts some impressive features to keep your training activities on track and analyze every detail of your daily activity and recovery. The 245 HR Music will track your distance, pace, and exercise time and those metrics that are further supplemented with its Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor and estimated VO2 Max. For daily activities, this watch tracks steps, distance, calories burned, and even stress to accurately assess your non-exercise time. As its music variant, it also provides the ability to sync with music streaming services, such as Spotify, to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch.
The fiber-reinforced polymer housing and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 crystal-clear lens conceal a GPS, Galileo, and GLONASS antenna, which is the basis for all the activity-tracking capabilities of the Forerunner 245. It can tell you how fast you're going, how far you've gone, whether you're on pace, how fast your heart's beating, how many calories you've burned, how much elevation you've gained, blood oxygen, and host of other metrics. It even provides custom, goal-oriented workouts that are downloadable with the Garmin Connect app. For indoor sessions, the 245's built-in accelerometer accurately captures distance and pace on the treadmill eliminating the need for bulky foot pods.
Once the Forerunner 245 has tracked all of these metrics, it can save them or automatically share them with Garmin Connect so you can see what you've done, the progress you've made, and start planning for the future. Among other things, it's compatible with ANT+, which lets your tracking devices talk to each other and share even more data. The 245 boasts a water-resistance rating of 5 ATM to withstand the forces of up to 50 meters of water and comes packaged with a charging/data clip and user manual.
- Garmin's wrist-based heart rate monitor giving you the stats you need
- Displays pace, time, distance, calories, and estimated V02 max
- Smartphone notifications keep you connected
- Stores up to 200 hours of activity data
- Evaluates training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it
- Provides running dynamics including contact time, stride length, and more
- Safety and tracking features include built-in incident detection
- Syncs with music streaming services to easily store and play songs from your watch