Why We Like The Fenix 7S Solar Smartwatch
Coming to us in a size designed for smaller-sized wrists, the Garmin Fenix 7S Solar Sport Watch always tags along to track our adventure stats whether we're skiing, climbing, cycling, backpacking, or just working the 9 to 5. Solar-powered battery charging keeps this watch alive longer, especially when we're adventuring in sunnier weather, to make sure not one climb, sprint, or mile is missed. Like previous Fenix models, this seventh generation is jam-packed with features ranging from monitoring our heart rates or navigating us through the backcountry.
- Smaller, solar-powered, multisport GPS watch for athletic adventurers
- Scratch-resistant Power Glass lens and an always-on 1.2-inch display
- Battery recharges with the sun's energy to extend life while on the move
- Responsive touchscreen and trusted buttons navigate 30+ built-in sport apps
- Training modules include constant health monitoring and heart rate monitor
- GPS features multi-band frequency, 3-axis compass, gyroscope, and altimeter
- TopoActive maps for thousands of golf courses and ski resorts
- Built-in Wi-Fi is compatible with smartphones, music, and Garmin Pay
- Item #GRMF02Y
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.