Why We Like The Fenix 6 Sport Heart Rate Monitor
Garmin’s base-level Fenix 6 is a feature-packed addition to Garmin’s wearable lineup. However, it takes a step back from the Pro-level features like preloaded maps, on-screen workout animation, music, and Wi-Fi connectivity. Its 47mm face is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass for strength and an active lifestyle, while the crisp display shows your stats with an impressive amount of resolution. It’s a premium wearable that collects critical exercise data, prompts you when it’s time to push harder, and provides detailed mapping and course planning well as the basics to keep you connected socially, and more. It’s an ideal choice for intense seekers of the outdoors and hard-hitting athletes.
The Fenix 6 manages your activities and training and pushing your further when it’s time. It integrates with a broad range of sports like cycling, running, and swimming, for precision goal setting and motivation no matter what sport you play. Additionally, Garmin’s Body Battery Energy Monitor and sleep monitoring features look at accumulated stress and recovery to help guide you on the path towards peak fitness. And in-activity features like PacePro help suggest pacing strategizes on your downloaded courses so you can hit that PR and not overcook yourself.
- Garmin's entry Fenix 6 smart wearable for active lifestyles
- Medium-sized watch face under strong Corning Gorilla Glass DX
- 64MB memory and history storage capacity compared to PRO model
- Heart-rate and oxygen-intake monitoring add insight to workouts
- GPS point-to-point navigation and downloadable courses
- Weather tracking, altimeter, and compass for rugged trail trips