Why We Like The Fenix 6 Sapphire Heart Rate Monitor
The Garmin Fenix line is well-known for stacking the table with features that reach far beyond telling time and providing an extension to your smartphone notifications. With the Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire Heart Rate Monitor, Garmin delivers us a premium wearable that collects critical exercise data, prompts us when it’s time to push harder, and provides detailed mapping and course planning as well as the basics to keep us connected socially, and more. The crisp and visually engaging digital screen is protected under scratch-resistant sapphire and premium materials that make it an ideal choice for intense seekers of the outdoors and hard-hitting athletes.
Key to the Fenix is managing your activities and training and pushing your further when it’s time. The Fenix integrates with a broad range of sports like cycling, running, and swimming, but Garmin’s Body Battery Energy Monitor and sleep monitoring features look at accumulated stress and recovery to help guide you on the path towards peak fitness. And in-activity features like PacePro help suggest pacing strategizes so you can hit that PR and not overcook yourself. With more and more specs being added to the Fenix, it’s easy to get lost in what it can do for you and your goals. The Fenix is designed to simply keep you up to date and on track regardless of your activity or lifestyle.
- Feature-packed smart wearable designed for active lifestyles
- Sapphire crystal face adds durability to withstand abuse
- Heart-rate and oxygen-intake monitoring add insight to workouts
- GPS and mapping provide navigation and preloaded courses
- Weather tracking, altimeter, and compass for rugged trail trips
- PacePro adjusts pace strategy based on terrain and preferences
- Syncs with streaming services and stores up to 2,000 songs
- Choose the battery modes for the correct amount of juice