Fenix 6 Pro Solar Heart Rate Monitor
For sun lovers and adventurers that push a little further into the deep country, the Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Solar Heart Rate Monitor delivers solar charging to stretch the battery life when having fun under the sun. Designed to challenge even the most versatile athletes among us, the 6 Pro handles just about any outdoor pursuit with preloaded profiles for tackling terrain on two feet, swimming and surfing, pedaling on or off-road, golfing, climbing…we could go on. Garmin keeps us plugged into the activities with valuable performance metrics specific to each sport, like heart rate, vertical gain, flow on mountain bike trails, and incoming metrics like weather forecasts and upcoming interval sessions.
The 6 Pro monitors our body when not working out as well with an advanced energy rating system that lets us know if we are training too hard or not enough. It checks out things like heart rate, breathing rate, sleep quality, and hydration to map out our current stress level so we can be informed about our performance potential. It even goes into VO2 scores for precision training expectations and predicting potential endurance race outcomes.
Not forgetting what sets this watch apart, the 6 Pro uses solar charging to pump smartwatch battery life up to 16 days, GPS mode up to 40 hours, and Expedition GPS Activity mode to a stellar 36 days.
And being smartwatch compatible, the 6 Pro provides the modern conveniences of smart notifications, music, Garmin Pay, and apps within the Connect IQ Store.
- Lifestyle and activity watch that is fueled by the sun
- Built in activity tracking and coaching features to elevate your game
- Metal housing and strong glass face hold up under pressure
- Body energy monitoring helps predict workload drain and performance potential
- Water-resistant to 10ATM for swimming and surfing
- Records surfing videos when using Surfline Sessions
- Smartphone connectivity for modern conveniences