Why We Like The Fenix 6 Pro Solar
Designed to challenge even the most versatile athletes among us, the Garmin Fenix 6 Pro handles just about any outdoor pursuit with preloaded profiles for tackling terrain on two feet, swimming and surfing, pedaling on or off-road, golfing, climbing…we could go on.
Garmin keeps us plugged into the activities with valuable performance metrics specific to each sport, like heart rate, vertical gain, flow on mountain bike trails, and incoming metrics like weather forecasts and upcoming interval sessions. Plus, the 6 Pro uses solar charging to pump smartwatch battery life up to 16 days, GPS mode up to 40 hours, and Expedition GPS Activity mode to a stellar 36 days.
The 6 Pro monitors our body when not working out as well with an advanced energy rating system that lets us know if we are training too hard or not enough. It checks out things like heart rate, breathing rate, sleep quality, and hydration to map out our current stress level so we can be informed about our performance potential. It even goes into VO2 scores for precision training expectations and predicting potential endurance race outcomes.
- Lifestyle and activity watch that is fueled by the sun
- Built-in activity tracking and coaching features elevate your game
- Metal housing and strong glass face hold up under pressure
- Body energy monitoring helps predict performance potential
- Water-resistant to 10ATM for swimming and surfing
- Records surfing videos when using Surfline Sessions
- Smartphone connectivity for modern conveniences
- Item #GRMF017
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.