Why We Like The Fenix 6 Pro Glass Heart Rate Monitor
The Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Glass Heart Rate Monitor’s primary distinctions among the Fenix lineup are a 47mm case size, map and music integration, and Wi-Fi capability. It’s a premium wearable that collects critical exercise data, prompts when it’s time to push harder, and provides detailed mapping and course planning well as the basics to keep connected socially, and more. The crisp and visually engaging digital screen is protected under scratch-resistant sapphire and premium materials that make it an ideal choice for intense seekers of the outdoors and hard-hitting athletes.
Key to the Fenix is managing our activities and training and pushing us further when it’s time. It integrates with a broad range of sports like cycling, running, and swimming, but Garmin’s Body Battery Energy Monitor and sleep monitoring features look at accumulated stress and recovery to help guide on the path towards peak fitness. And in-activity features like PacePro help suggest pacing strategizes so we can hit that PR and not overcook ourselves.
With more and more specs being added to the Fenix, it’s easy to get lost in what it can do for us and our goals. The watch is designed to simply keep us up to date and on track regardless of our activity or lifestyle. Smart connectivity informs about the weather, phone notifications, allows Garmin Pay, and even plays music with storage for up to 2,000 songs. And should we want to take a step further and venture off into the deeper countryside, the watch can go into Expedition mode and offer Multi-GNSS support, topographical, and ski maps. It even keeps tabs on physical responses to altitude stress, and detects incidents that can be sent as alerts to loved ones and emergency contacts. It’s a watch that never has to leave our side unless it’s charging up for the next adventure.
- Feature-packed smart wearable designed for active lifestyles
- Medium-sized watch face under strong Corning Gorilla Glass DX
- Heart-rate and oxygen-intake monitoring add insight to workouts
- GPS and mapping provide navigation and preloaded courses for various sports
- Weather tracking, altimeter, and compass for rugged trail trips
- PacePro adjusts pace strategy based on terrain and preferences
- Syncs with streaming services and stores up to 2,000 songs
- Choose the battery modes to supply the correct amount of juice for the task