Why We Like The Rugged Knee-Shin Guard
From helmets to gloves and padding, we like to know our kid is protected when they ride, and the Rugged Knee-Shin Guard from G-Form offers that peace of mind. With CE 15613 impact protection with 1621 coverage, we know they're guarded from hits and impact. A slip-on design makes entry and exit an easy feat, and its synthetic construction is comfortable for wear.
- Keep kids protected with the Rugged Knee-Shin Guard from G-Form
- Synthetic construction doesn't chafe or irritate the skin
- Slip-on design makes it easy to get this padding on and off
- CE 15613 impact with 1621 coverage certifications for peace of mind
- Protects the knees and shins from hits and impact mountain biking
- Item #GFMZ00V
- Protection Area
- CE 15613 impact with 1621 coverage
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 14, 2021
Great so far
- I've used it several times
These pads seem thick enough to provide protection. Great length and pad coverage. They stay up pretty good. I am 5?11? 195lbs and ordered xl, they fit well. You do have to take your shoes off to pull on. I?m sure they will be hot in the summer but now they are great. Overall very happy.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help