Why We Like The Pro-X3 Knee Guard
Sleek and streamlined body guards weren't always an industry standard. These pieces of protective equipment were once so bulky, weighted, and awkward that many of us opted to ride without padding, or instead tape pool noodles to critical areas for 'superior' unencumbered movement. After decades of research and design, it's safe to say those days are behind us, and we have protective equipment like G-Form's Pro-X3 Knee Guard to thank for bringing us out of the dark ages. Its compression fabric hugs the skin for ride-ready comfort, while SmartFlex padding remains loose about the knee until impact occurs, at which point the pad becomes rigid to absorb potentially harmful forces. After a series of strenuous rides, throw the sleeve in the wash to keep it smelling fresh.
- Comfortable knee guard promotes movement and absorbs impact
- SmartFlex padding surrounds the joint for superior protection
- UPF 50+ compression fabric wicks moisture and deters UV rays
- Compression sleeve offers next-to-skin comfort through long rides
- Flexible, body-mapped design won't interfere with pedaling
- Washable fabric reduces funk and odor between rides