Pro-X2 Knee Pad
Heavy duty knee pads are great if you're wanting outright protection for downhill laps and days at the bike park. But when you're ripping around at your local trails or heading out for big days in the mountains, you can't have uncomfortable or bulky pads holding you back, especially if you're ride involves plenty of pedaling. The G-Form Pro-X2 Knee Pads are soft, lightweight, and flexible knee pads that give you total comfort on any ride while offering advanced protection thanks to G-Form's RPT technology that hardens upon impact. This means you'll have the coverage you need for unexpected spills and tumbles, but the rest of time you'll barely notice they're on.
- Lightweight, comfortable knee pads ready to hit the trails
- Flexible, body-mapped design won't hold you back while pedaling
- RPT padding hardens upon impact to protect you in a crash
- Compression sleeves with silicone gripper for a stay-put fit
- Ventilated pads and wicking fabrics stay cool on hot summer rides
- UPF 50+ protection to block harmful UV rays