Pro-X2 Elbow Pad
A lot of mountain bikers opt to ride without elbow pads, which is understandable because there's nothing worse than trying to maneuver your bike with bulky, uncomfortable pads strapped around your arms. But if you've ever mashed your elbow on a rock after an unexpected get-off, you know how important it is to keep this area protected. The G-Form Pro-X2 Elbow Pads are soft, lightweight, and comfortable elbow guards that won't restrict your movement on the bike thanks to their body-mapped design and flexible pad material. Should you experience a crash, RPT technology allows the padding to harden upon impact, absorbing and redistributing the impact energy to help you stay safe and protected.
- Comfortable, lightweight elbow pads for trail riding
- Flexible body-mapped design won't restrict your movements
- RPT padding hardens upon impact to protect you in a crash
- Compression sleeves with silicone gripper for a stay-put fit
- Ventilated pads and wicking fabrics stay cool on hot summer rides
- UPF 50+ protection to block harmful UV rays