For groms that shred the gnar.
While we may joke that the groms on the mountain have a knack for invincibility, but there's no denying that a big crash after launching off of step-down will take its toll on any rider, regardless of size. To offer a little peace of mind when blasting berms send your mini-me sailing into the woods, G-Form's Kid's Pro-X Compression Shorts take the sting out of impacts. RPT Impact Protection shields injury-prone areas, including the hips, thighs, and tailbone. Its low-profile design effortlessly slides under riding shorts for a streamlined fit, with the wicking, compressive fabric ensuring a cool-wearing feel on the trail.
- Padded shorts that offer peace of mind during bails
- RPT Impact Protection shields from injuries
- Protection covers hips, thighs, and tailbone
- Low profile for a comfortable fit under baggies
- Wicking fabric pulls away sweat while riding
- Keep muscles supported with compressive materials