NS Direct Mount Brakeset
The power and modulation of direct mount brakes, on a dry day at least, rivals that of discs and are likely to keep rim brakes relevant on road bikes for some seasons to come. The NS Direct Mount Brakeset from FSA is an up-to-date and advanced direct mount caliper offering impressive stopping power in its dual pivot design. Designed with today's modern wider external rim widths in mind, the brakes offer increased leverage for more bite at the rim and just as equally important, exceptional modulation that provides the feel needed to scrub some serious speed before a switchback turn while preventing wheel lockup.
Direct mount brakes also have the advantage of a lower profile which provides better aerodynamics than conventional rim calipers and improved crankarm clearance if you're dealing with chainstay mounting and a crankarm powermeter. The arms are forged of lightweight alloy and are extremely stiff for positive braking and a great feel at the lever. The NS Direct Mount Brakeset is compatible with direct mount forks, seatstays, and chainstays.
- Direct mount brake calipers packing power and modulation
- Enjoy reduced weight and improved clearance direct mount design
- Alloy construction offers durability and stiffness
- Cartridge pad holders are easy to adjust and swap pads
- The sleek design is more aerodynamic saving you watts