K-Force Compact Handlebar
While FSA was the true trailblazer for compact gearing — the 50/34T
chainring combo, its compact handlebar merely added to the design most
requested by cyclists. By compact handlebars, FSA means shallow drop
handlebars. These feature round drops, not awkwardly shaped anatomic
drops, with a nicely abbreviated drop/reach combo of 125mm/80mm. They
have a 4-degree sweep, keeping them nicely narrow in the hoods, but
allowing for added leverage when you're hammering in the drops.
The K-Force Compact has a 110mm center section to accommodate clip-on
bars. Its continuous Kevlar/carbon weave provides equal parts strength,
stiffness, and lightness. The stem clamp and lever areas are textured
and reinforced, so your components will snug up nicely without tempting
you to overtorque bolts and/or crush the bar.
The FSA K-Force Compact Handlebar comes in a 31.8mm clamp only. They
come in the color Carbon and are available in sizes 40cm, 42cm, and 44cm
measured center to center.
- Compact design improves reach and comfort
- UD carbon and kevlar composite construction drops grams and boosts durability
- The wide 110mm center section adds real estate for clip-ons and accessories
- Double width, single cable groove improves stiffness and fatigue life
- FSA bars are measured center to center of the drops and due to flair it will be narrower in the brake hoods than the drops