K-Force New Ergo Handlebar
Even though we credit Full Speed Ahead with pioneering the compact handlebar movement, it realizes that there's not just one reach or drop that fits all. So with its K-Force New Ergo Handlebar, it features a deeper drop, sitting at a healthy 150mm, allowing you to get lower and thus, more aero. Other features include a larger radius curve between the tops and the drops giving you more real estate to perfect your shifter setup.
FSA constructs the New Ergo from Kevlar-reinforced unidirectional carbon fiber, allowing it to shave grams without sacrificing stiffness or vibration dampening for a great mix of overall performance. And for safety, security, and peace of mind, the areas where the stem and levers clamp receive additional reinforcement and a textured finish to avoid crushing and slipping during use. Gear and brake housing is easily routed through the large double-width cable grooves for easy setup and excellent bar feel.
- Featherweight carbon bars with a deeper drop
- Weighs in at just 185g in a 40cm size
- High-modulus unidirectional carbon is responsive, light, and comfortable
- Precision formed inside and out for weight savings and safety
- Bar width is measured center to center in the handlebar drops