Low bar, high potential.
Getting into the power game can be a daunting prospect, but FSA—in partnership with Power2Max—lowers the bar for entry with the PowerBox Power Meter Crankset. The PowerBox is undeniably one of the most affordable models in the power meter industry, but suggesting that it's an entry level option isn't quite accurate. A downloadable system update (available from September 2017) changes it from a single-leg meter to a dual-leg meter. It's built to grow with you, not to be outclassed once a category upgrade means a single leg meter is no longer accurate enough to give you the detailed info you need on race day.
Out of the box, the meter measures power in a single leg and calculates total output to an industry-standard +/-2%. It wirelessly transmits those numbers to ANT+ head units, and Bluetooth compatibility is also available with a system update. FSA's BB386EVO design also provides virtually limitless compatibility, as you're never more than a simple adapter away from fitting the 30mm spindle to whatever standard your frame's bottom bracket shell adheres to.
- A power meter crankset for the aspiring racer
- Proven accuracy with Power2Max internals
- Compensates for temperature variations to prevent drift
- Aluminum construction doesn’t fear the occasional crash
- Measures power on both legs with optional update
- Wireless transmission to most head units
- Easily replaceable battery is protected from the elements
- Bottom bracket design adapts to virtually any standard