Technically, the tubeless-compatible 650b Road and Gravel Disc Brake Wheelset is a mountain bike wheelset. We say "technically," because the latest breed of all-terrain bikes mean that 650b—or road plus, MX, etc.—are built to accommodate smaller diameter rims and seat big tires. Whether you're looking for a plush ride across hundreds of miles of bikepacking or you want to ride up a canyon and then ride up the singletrack at the top, FSA's proven alloy construction and the added tire clearance of 27.5in wheels will empower you.
- An all-terrain adventure wheelset for the gravelliest grinder
- Tubeless compatibility increases cushion and traction
- Tape and valves included for easy tubeless conversion
- Alloy mean business when the road gives way to gravel and dirt
- 2-cross spokes handle torsional disc brake forces better than radial
- Compatible with quick-release dropouts out of the box
- Includes 15mm and 12mm end caps for the front and 142mm end caps for the rear