Item # FXR01XH
Fox Racing Switchback Short - Women's $90.96
Whether you're looking to add some padding to your favorite pair of unlined baggies or are feeling a little bold as you get ready to go ride some smooth XC trails, show up to the trailhead with flair in the Fox Racing Women's Switchback Short. Made from a moisture-wicking and supportive blend of polyester and spandex, this bib short comes with a roadie-inspired fit and design, including wide leg cuffs and a mesh bib. It'll move easily with you on its own or under baggies, and will consistently draw moisture away from your skin as you break a sweat trying to keep up with a few XC riders ahead of you on the trail.
- Add a pop of spandex style to the trail with this short
- Form-fitting cut fits easily under a pair of baggies
- Nylon and spandex blend blends support with breathability
- Soft silicon-printed leg grippers stay securely in place
- Airy, minimal bib adds support along waist and lower back
- Reflective accents help you stay visible at the trailhead
View more Women's Bib Shorts
|US Size||0||1 - 3||5||7||9 - 11|
|33 - 34in
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
|38 - 39.5in
(96.5 - 100.3cm)
|29 - 29.5in
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
|31 - 31.5in
(78.7 - 80cm)
|25 - 26in
(63.5 - 66cm)
|30 - 31.5in
(76.2 - 80cm)
|35 - 36in
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
|40 - 41.5in
(101.6 - 105.4cm)
|29 - 29.5in
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
|30 - 30.5in
(76.2 - 77.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Breathable, but fit could use some work
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I prefer a nice bib short to wear under my baggies over the liner that frequently comes in baggies. I gave these a try as they are super breathable and will be perfect for the hot summer afternoons in Park City. Chamois is very comfortable and seems like it will last a long time. I am not crazy about the fit though. I ordered a small to align with my other MTB pieces and found the seam above the band on the thigh to be very tight. The rest of the bib is slightly baggy and sizing up to a medium would be much too big everywhere else. As a rider with strong thighs, this was a bit disappointing. If the cut was better, they would definitely get 5 stars. I am interested to see if there is much give in that seam after a few rides, but for the moment these will just be short ride bibs.