Item # FXR01XI
Fox Racing Switchback Jersey - Women's $51.97
Fox Racing may have made its name with moto-specific and moto-inspired gear, but the Switchback Women's Jersey is so XC-dedicated that it transitions easily from 2.3in tires to 25mm. The main difference between the latest version and its predecessors is at the back pockets, which Fox updates with a fourth, zippered security pocket for keys, cash, and whatever else you can't afford to orphan on singletrack.
Despite that one big chances, the Switchback is still a lightweight, low-profile jersey whose fit comes courtesy of M.I.T.I., the Italian manufacturer whose materials are at the heart of countless road cycling jerseys. In the Switchback's case, Fox opts for TruDri, a synthetic that privileges stretch, moisture management, and cooling airflow in equal parts, so it works to keep you cool and dry during long days spent pedaling across hardpack instead of riding the lift.
When transitioning to the road, the Switchback blends in just as well. It's not quite a skinsuit fit, but the high-stretch material lets Fox cut the jersey with what is by far its most aggressive silhouette.
- A cross-country jersey that also transitions to the road
- Fox Racing's raciest fit ensures reduced drag and flappy bulk
- Italian material is similar to that find on many road jerseys
- Full zip helps Fox keep the jersey contoured for racing
- Three rear pockets supplemented with a fourth, zippered pocket
- Reflective details help maintain visibility on late returns from the trailhead
View more Women's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
|US Size||0||1 - 3||5||7||9 - 11|
|33 - 34in
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
|38 - 39.5in
(96.5 - 100.3cm)
|29 - 29.5in
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
|31 - 31.5in
(78.7 - 80cm)
|25 - 26in
(63.5 - 66cm)
|30 - 31.5in
(76.2 - 80cm)
|35 - 36in
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
|40 - 41.5in
(101.6 - 105.4cm)
|29 - 29.5in
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
|30 - 30.5in
(76.2 - 77.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
Love the navy teamed with bright green. Nice full zip. Very lightweight...almost perforated. I am usually a medium in fox jerseys. This one runs slightly smaller then the other fox switchback jerseys...tighter around the arms and across the shoulders. I chose to stay with the medium as I think going to large would be too big, but know that this is a racing, slim-fit. I gave 4 stars b/c the fit isn't perfect for me, but good enough.