Carve the turns.
Shred your favorite trails in style with the Fox Racing Women's Switchback Comp Bib Shorts. Made from a mix of Italian fabrics boasting moisture-wicking yarns, these bib shorts provide just the right amount of stretch while whisking moisture out and away to keep you cool and dry. Silicone grip elastic at the leg bands softly holds everything in place, and reflective detailing on the legs increases visibility to motorists, woodland creatures, and fellow trail users in low-light conditions.
The Switchback Comp Bib Shorts include the Fox Racing women-specific Pro Chamois with multi density cushioning and strategically varied thickness to keep you comfy without any unnecessary bulk.
View more Women's Bib Shorts
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
(96.5 - 100.3cm)
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
(78.7 - 80.0cm)
(63.5 - 66.0cm)
(76.2 - 80.0cm)
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
(101.6 - 105.4cm)
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
(76.2 - 77.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
These are the best! They fit great and are really cute! I had such a hard time finding bike shorts that I liked the look of as well as the fit and these took the cake!
The whole bottom band has rubber on the inside to keep them from slipping and it worked perfectly!
Also I always recommend bibs! I hate wearing shorts and having them slip down.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Med
Are you ready to rock!?
Want to stand out from the norm?
The Fox Racing Women's Switchback Comp Bib Shorts is just too hot to handle!
You may not be fast, but you can look fast.
Aside from the elaborate leopard design, the chamois is comfortable and a true women's chamois, without lacking in durability or quality.
Great fit, width and length. I normally wear a large, but went with a medium in both bibs and jersey.
Bib straps are fitting. The entire kit is durable and built to last.
I proudly rock this gear on road and mountain.
For complete party; pair with the Switchback Comp Jersey FXR01MA