Item # FXR01XQ
Fox Racing Sidewinder Glove - Men's $34.95
A classic for a reason.
Fox Racing calls its Sidewinder Gloves the most versatile in its line. When you reach for the brake levers while barreling through finger-whipping brush, you'll understand why. Despite the top-of-hand protection, your fingers will still find the brake lever because of mesh gussets in the joints. While indulging in mellow singletrack, the single-layer of Clarino synthetic leather sitting between your palms and the grips means that you'll still feel the trail, too.
- Fox's most versatile mountain bike gloves
- Four-way stretch construction wicks and ventilates
- Perforated Clarino palm maintains trail feel
- Touchscreen compatibility keeps your social media game on-point
- Gusseted joints and grip print keep purchase on the levers sound
View more Men's Long Finger Mountain Bike Gloves
|Hand Length||7.2 - 7.4in
|7.4 - 7.6in
|7.6 - 7.9in
|7.9 - 8.1in
|8.1 - 8.3in
|8.3 - 8.6in
8.6 - 8.8in
|US Men's Shoe Size||5-8||9-13|
- How to Measure:
- Measure around the fullest part of the hand not including the thumb. If you're right handed, use your right hand and vice versa.
- Socks are measured in US Men's shoe sizes.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love these gloves. They are very lightweight for hot weather riding. The "True Feel" technology is amazing on my brake trigger fingers. One tip is definitely don't wipe sweat off you forehead with the back of your hand anymore! Other than that, definitely recommend them!
Nephew Loves Them
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My rad 11 year old nephew needed an upgrade to his gloves and he loves these - small fit perfectly.
One of the best MTB gloves I've used.
- Fit: True to size
Great fit. More protection on back of hand which I prefer. Washes well.