Why We Like The Transfer SL Factory Dropper Seatpost
The lightest version yet, the Transfer SL Factory Dropper Seatpost barely weighs more than a high-end alloy seatpost, which means the pick between the two is a no-brainer: We're going with this bad boy. Its wide range of travel and diameter options makes it a quality choice for gravel and trail riders alike, and bulletproof internals are ideal for those of us who want to explore the backcountry without fear of maintenance issues. This dropper post keeps it simple and maintains a race-ready approach to ensure a good fit for whoever sticks it on their steed. Its coil design is super lightweight and reliable, and internal cable routing makes for a clean and simple setup. Plus, Kashima coating drastically reduces friction. Don't fight it, just go with the Transfer SL.
- Fox's dropper post for a lightweight and reliable setup
- Saves over 100g of weight compared to other Transfer models
- Kashima coating reduces friction and improves durability
- Internal cable routing makes for a tidy and simple setup
- Compatible with most dropper levers and Shimano GRX remote levers
- Ti hardware improves reliability for our ride