Why We Like The 38 Float 29 Grip Performance Boost Fork
When getting down the mountain quickly on aggressive terrain matters we run the Fox 38 Float 29 Grip Performance Boost Fork on our big-hit enduro rig. This sure-to-be upgrade of a fork runs with 170mm of plush suspension mated to Fox's highly tunable GRIP damper. The fork uses a floating axle to keep problematic fork binding at bay along with optional bleed channels to evenly distribute oil and dispel excess air pressure. We're running the incredibly stiff and robust Fox 38 for big park days, enduro races, and maybe even the odd downhill event.
- Fox's enduro tuned and race-ready performance fork
- Aluminum construction shares much of the same qualities as the Factory model
- GRIP damper allows 3 tuned positions and micro-adjustments
- FLOAT Evol air chamber allows for better small bump sensitivity
- The floating-axle design prevents fork from biding
- Compatible with integrated Fox 36/38 fender