Why We Like The 36 Float E-Optimized 29 Grip 2 Factory Boost Fork
Getting us to the chunder faster and out of the chunder in one piece the Fox 36 Float E 29 Grip 2 Factory Boost Fork has all the answers for our pedal-assist needs. This burly fork has been redesigned to support the extra weight an e-bike holds all while giving the same support and performance as the non-e version. We're fitting this to our enduro and trail-focused e-bikes, utilizing the lower leg bleed valves as we get run after run in aboard our fun-focused rigs. The GRIP2 damper offers nearly endless adjustability, giving us the opportunity to change the ride settings depending on where we're riding that day. A stiffer chassis means less fatigue and stress, so we're still feeling fresh even after the batteries run out.
- Fully adjustable e-bike optimized factory enduro and trail fork
- Designed from the ground up for optimal adjustment and performance
- E-bike optimized chassis offers better stiffness and durability
- GRIP 2 damper is fully adjustable for all riding styles
- Floating axle prevents stanchion binding
- Lower leg bleeders allow the release of negative air pressure
- New arch design offers a better stiffness-to-weight ratio
- Float EVOL uppers give space for more air
- Item #FRSC07A
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.