Why We Like The 36 Float E-Optimized 29 Grip Performance Boost Fork
Built to handle the harshest terrain and take hit after hit the 36 Float E-Optimized 29 Grip Performance Boost Fork is designed to support the extra weight an e-bike holds all while giving the same support and performance as a non-e version. We're fitting this to our enduro and e-bikes, utilizing the lower leg bleed valves to keep the fork running smoothly as we get run after run in aboard our fun-focused rigs. The GRIP damper offers compression and rebound adjustments, allowing us to set the fork up for the trail in front of us. A stiffer chassis means less fatigue and stress, so we're still feeling fresh even after the batteries run out.
- Performance built fork for heavy e-bike riding
- Designed from the ground up for optimal adjustment and performance
- E-bike optimized chassis offers better stiffness and durability
- GRIP damper provides compression and rebound adjust
- Floating axle prevents stanchion binding
- Lower leg bleeders allow the release of unwanted air buildup
- New arch design offers a better stiffness-to-weight ratio
- Float EVOL air spring give has extra volume for a cushy ride
- Item #FRSC07B
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.