36 Float 29 GRIP2 Performance Elite Boost Fork
Style & Size:
Why We Like The Fox 36 Float 29 GRIP2 Performance Elite Boost Fork
For those of us who love to tinker with our setup until we dial in everything to perfectly fit our riding style, the Fox 36 Float 29 GRIP2 Performance Elite Boost Fork is our fork of choice. The GRIP2 damper offers control over high-and-low-speed compression, as well as high-and-low-speed rebound, so we have seemingly endless adjustments to dial in our ideal ride feel whether we’re sending rock drops in Moab or riding fresh loam in the Pacific Northwest. New for this year, Fox redesigned the crown and lower leg arch to drop weight and improve durability without compromising on the stiffness we need so we can charge harder and really push our bike to the limit.
This particular version of the Fox 36 comes with the Performance Elite designation, which means it foregoes the more expensive Factory line's Kashima-coating for anodized black stanchions. The result is a fork that's a bit more pocket friendly, while still maintaining an extremely supportive and plush feel through its travel. Additionally, it comes with a 44-millimeter offset, which helps to quicken the steering of 29ers that would previously be a little on the lagged side when it comes to responding to low-speed maneuvers on the trail.
- Stiff all-mountain and enduro fork with almost endless adjustability
- 36mm stanchions offer torsional stiffness to keep us on our line
- GRIP2 damper offers dual rebound and compression adjustment
- Float EVOL provides optimal small bump sensitivity
- 160mm of travel is perfect for soaking up big hits
- Redesigned lower leg arch and crown shave weight and increase stiffness
- Lower leg bleeders allow for atmospheric pressure equalization
- Item #FRSC08L
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov