Why We Like The Fox 36 Float 29 Grip 2 Performance Elite Boost Fork
Throwing down big lines wouldn't happen without the support of the Fox 36 Float 29 Grip 2 Performance Boost Fork on our rigs. This big hit designed fork is there for us when we're sending big jumps and charging hard through chunder lines. The GRIP 2 damper offers just about unlimited adjustability, allowing us to change every aspect of the ride before we head out to new terrain. The Fox 36 is fully enduro rated, and the Performance Elite model gets all the bells and whistles of the Factory version aside from the Kashima treatment.
The new Fox 36 gets a full treatment of technical advancements. Most notably is the addition of lower leg bleed valves. When we're on huge descents that take 10-15 minutes the problem of forks becoming progressively stiffer is a thing of the past with the small bleeders on the lowers. These bleeders take air buildup from the negative chamber and give riders an easy way to equalize pressures. The Fox Floating axle ensures that our ride is always as good as possible, eliminating possible fork flex due to slight differences in hub spacing. This tech combined with a fully adjustable GRIP 2 damper gives us every ounce of performance on every ride.
- Fully adjustable performance enduro and trail fork
- Designed from the ground up for optimal adjustment and performance
- GRIP 2 damper is fully adjustable for all riding styles
- Floating axle prevents stanchion binding
- Lower leg bleeders allow the release of negative air pressure
- New arch design offers a better stiffness-to-weight ratio
- Float EVOL uppers give space for more air