Why We Like The 36 Float 27.5 Grip 2 Performance Elite Boost Fork
Riding between the trees and on new lines is what the Fox 36 Float 27.5 Grip 2 Performance Elite Boost Fork was built for. This strong and supportive fork comes with an impressive amount of technology designed to keep us on the trail and upright all day. No stone was left unturned on the Fox 36, with lower leg bleeders and a floating axle doing a bulk of the heavy lifting. GRIP2 technology leaves it all up to the rider, allowing for us to dial in our rides like never before. The performance elite line of forks gets the same treatment as the factory model, just without the Kashima uppers coating.
New to the 36 line is the addition of fork bleeders and the technology-driven floating axle. With small and minute differences existing in front axle width, Fox has been able to eliminate any excess friction caused by those differences. A floating axle allows the suspension to work seamlessly without unequally wearing down seals or fork stanchions while riding. Bleeders installed on the lower legs allow for the release of negative air pressure while on the trail, giving the fork a consistent feel all ride long.
- Performance trail fork with all the same tech as the Factory model
- Floating axle eliminates out-of-line stanchions
- Bleeder valves allow for the release of negative air pressure buildup
- GRIP2 Damper allows for a nearly endless amount of adjustability
- EVOL tech increases air spring volume for better small bump sensitivity
- Elite treatment keeps weight down and ride quality high