36 Float 27.5 FIT4 Performance Elite Boost Fork
Your stock fork can probably handle the bumps and berms on the local trail with relative ease, but soon a time will come when your territory will get more technical and an upgrade like the FOX 36 Float 27.5 FIT4 Performance Elite Boost Fork won't sound like such a bad investment. With meaty 36-millimeter stanchions, and a rugged alloy construction, the 36 Float is designed to maneuver the PBJ (pumps, berms, and jumps) that lesser forks would sooner avoid.
A healthy serving of EVOL technology borrowed from FOX's rear shocks increases the negative air spin volume to elevate sensitivity over small bumps, keeping your tires firmly planted as you navigate every obstacle on your route to the summit. You'll notice a plush response off the top, greater support in the middle of your stroke, and a tunable bottom-out progression that allows you to pair front and rear-end feel.
FOX's Fit4 damper gives you the ability to switch between Open, Medium, and Firm settings when your ride needs a quick adjustment. Open mode features 22 clicks of low-speed compression tuning, while Medium adds efficiency on smoother trails, and Firm makes climbing easier as you send all your energy to the pedals. The FIT4 damper receives an upgraded shim stack for greater sensitivity and support in the 36 FLOAT, allowing it to absorb the tiny variations in terrain, and bumps along the way.
- A top-end performance fork designed to handle rough terrain
- Performance Elite series retains the same specs as the Factory Series
- EVOL air spring is more tunable than ever before
- 3-way adjustable lever cartridge offers seamless adjustments
- Ultra-plush FIT4 damper maintains excellent small bump response
- Black anodized upper tubes and graphics add style to your chariot