Why We Like The 36 Float 27.5 FIT4 Factory Boost Fork
We're riding through chunky, technical, and outright dangerous terrain on our new Fox 36 Float 27.5 FIT4 Factory Boost Fork. This strong and supportive fork comes with an impressive amount of technology designed to keep us on the trail and upright all day. No stone was left unturned on the Fox 36, with lower leg bleeders and a floating axle doing a bulk of the heavy lifting. FIT4 technology provides an impressive amount of ride tuning in a professionally developed package.
New to the 36 line is the addition of fork bleeders and the technology-driven floating axle. With small and minute differences existing in front axle width, Fox has been able to eliminate any excess friction caused by those differences. A floating axle allows the suspension to work seamlessly without unequally wearing down seals or fork stanchions while riding. Bleeders installed on the lower legs allow for the release of negative air pressure while on the trail, giving the fork a consistent feel all ride long.
- Burly trail fork for aggressive riding
- Floating axle eliminates out-of-line stanchions
- Bleeder valves allow for the release of negative air pressure buildup
- FIT4 damper offers impressive professionally tuned preset options
- EVOL tech increases air spring volume for better small bump sensitivity
- Kashima coating lasts longer for smoother riding