Why We Like The Fox 34 Float SC 29 FIT4 Factory Boost Fork
Built specifically for modern aggressive XC racecourses seen today the Fox 34 Float SC FIT4 Factory Boost Fork makes its way onto our cross-country machines. The new design brings in the 100mm option, making it so we don't have to sacrifice our race bike's geometry for a bit more fork stiffness. Fox takes notes from the enduro world and the hardcore cross-country scene to design the new SC 34. With all-new tech and a Fit4 damper with 3-position settings, we'll be riding up and down to a podium with this 34.
Among the 34's upgrades are the new bleed channels located on the rear of the fork. These bleed channels help control the excess air pressure buildup that happens during long events and offers us a fork that performs better for longer. The redesigned crown eliminates grams all while providing additional stiffness where needed. A Float EVOL chamber allows more air inside the fork, so atmospheric differences don't hamper the fork's ability to perform.
- Beefed-up race fork for modern cross-country courses
- Updated chassis is stiff and lightweight
- Float EVOL air spring has larger volume for better ride feel
- Stiffer lower leg arch cuts grams while increasing strength
- Lower leg bleed valves help decrease stiction
- 100mm or 120mm travel options to suit any lightweight XC bike
- Available in both 44mm and 51mm offsets
- Item #FRSC070
- 100mm, 120mm
- Stanchion Material
- Kashima-coated aluminum
- Lower Material
- Crown Material
- Wheel Size
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1.5in taper
- Stanchion Diameter
- 44mm, 51mm
- Spring Type
- Float air with EVOL
- 3-pos lever
- 15mm x 110mm
- Brake Compatibility
- post-mount disc
- Rotor Compatibility
- 160mm - 180mm
- 1 star nut, 1 hose clamp, 3 volume spacers, 1 sticker
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
July 9, 2021