Why We Like The 34 Float 29 Grip 2 Factory Boost Fork
Offering cross-country weight in a trail bike package, the Fox 34 Float is one that has us charging up the mountain as hard as we go down. Whether we're looking to beef up our cross-country bikes or upgrade our trail bikes, the 34 delivers. The fork can be tuned to perfection via the GRIP 2 damper, allowing a wide range of adjustments including both high- and low-speed compression and rebound.
A slew of technical advancements come along with the updated 34. The lowers are redesigned from the ground up with a new crown that cuts weight while bolstering stiffness. Bleed channels along the lower legs let us bleed unwanted air with the press of a button, ensuring the fork remains sensitive despite variations in atmospheric pressure and temperature. The 34 is built with 2.6in of tire clearance so we're not fretting about throwing in some bigger rubber when we need it.
- The FOX 34 offers improved performance across the board
- Advancements in designs build a stronger, lighter fork
- GRIP 2 damper allows nearly endless adjustment
- Bleed channels release unwanted air in the lowers
- Fender mounts offer a cleanly integrated design