Why We Like The 34 Float 29 FIT4 Factory Boost Fork
We reckon the Fox 34 Float 29 Fit4 Factory Boost fork is the most popular fork on the trails. Built for the everyday rider, this fork is easy to adjust and with Kashima coating requires less maintenance than just about any fork out there. With 3 stellar ride modes dialed in by Fox, we can easily flick a switch before an extended uphill or descent, and keep it right in the middle when we're doing our fun local cross-country loop.
Fox has installed a newly machined crown that decreases the weight all while adding a slight bit of stiffness to the ride. New lower leg bleed channels also help with the ride progression, letting excess air escape into hollowed-out channels instead of compromising ride quality. A larger air spring keeps the suspension running smoothly too, so the fork is less susceptible to heat and atmospheric change. With all that tech, we can't help but throw the fork on and enjoy every single rock, drop, gap, and root our trail system has to offer.
- Fully capable trail fork with Fox's Fit4 damper
- Made to handle modern big hits and techy features
- New model increases stiffness further with a better arch design
- Fit4 damper offers 3-pos lever to adjust progressive rate
- Float EVOL spring allows for more air and better progression
- Kashima coating last longer and offers better durability