Lightweight and highly sensitive.
The FOX 34 Float 29 130 3Pos-Adj FIT4 Fork is purposely built for riders seeking higher levels of sensitivity and support while pummeling over roots and rocks on the trail. 34-millimeter stanchions provide enough support and stability for riders descending at high speeds and hitting technical trails, yet they're a bit lighter than competitor's forks packing burlier 35-millimeter stanchions. Overall, we'd recommend this option if you'd like to build up your trail bike with lightweight components that are still highly capable on the trail.
This particular 34 Float is part of FOX's Factory Series, meaning it's upgraded with Kashima-coated stanchions for better sensitivity and higher levels of durability when you're thrashing it on a regular basis. FOX's Float air spring is packing EVOL for increased sensitivity to trails littered with a ton of bumpy roots and small rock sections. EVOL technology is originally borrowed from FOX's rear shocks, increasing the fork's negative air spring volume to produce a more sensitive and supple feel.
Not only is it increasingly sensitive, but the 34 Float's Fit 4 damper gives you the ability to switch between Open, Medium, and Firm settings while you're riding. Though we're sure most riders will tend to leave their 34 Float wide open, some will definietly take advantage of the Medium and Firm settings for long climbs where energy conservation is necessary and smooth fire roads where excessive fork motion only works to slow you down. Additionally, you'll find there's 22 clicks of low-speed compression tuning in Open mode, which helps to fine-tune the fork's support to your exact riding style and the local terrain at hand.
- FOX's leading trail fork is lightweight and sensitive
- 130mm of plush, supportive travel for everyday trail riders
- 34mm stanchions reduce weight without sacrificing support
- Factory Series upgraded with Kashima for lower friction
- Float air spring with EVOL for small-bump sensitivity
- Fit 4 damper delivers Open, Medium, and Firm settings
- 22 clicks of low-speed compression tuning in Open mode
- 15 x 110mm Boost thru-axle for stiff, precise tracking