Why We Like The 34 Float 27.5 Grip 2 Factory Boost Fork
The Fox 34 Float 27.5 Grip 2 Factory Boost Fork is built to handle the hits better than ever all while keeping the weight cross-country approved. The 34 is light enough to throw on a cross-country rig while being adjustable and durable enough to throw down at the bike park too. The new fork comes standard with a redesigned arch to drop grams while the GRIP2 damper offers a plethora of on-trail adjustments. We're ripping on this fork whether it's through the woods, in the desert, or finding a new remote trail in the high mountains.
- Plush and supportive fork for big hit riding
- Aluminum construction with Kashima coated uppers
- GRIP2 damper offers tons of adjustment while on trail
- EVOL air chamber is manufactured to allow more air volume
- Boost axle spacing is made to ride stiffer and more supportive