Take on any trail.
The FOX 34 Float 27.5 150 3Pos-Adj FIT4 Fork is a great addition to your aggressive trail bike if you're seeking 150 millimeters of plush travel, but without the excess weight of a burlier 36 Factory Series Fork. 34-millimeter stanchions provide enough support and stability for riders descending at high speeds over rocks and roots, yet they're still a bit lighter in weight than others in this category packing 35 or 36-millimeter stanchions. Overall, we'd recommend this option if you'd like to build up your long-travel bike with lighter components that are still super capable on the trail.
This particular 34 Float is part of FOX's Factory Series, meaning it's upgraded with Kashima-coated stanchions for better sensitivity and higher levels of durability when you're thrashing it on a regular basis. FOX's Float air spring is packing EVOL for increased sensitivity to trails littered with a ton of bumpy roots and small rock sections. EVOL technology is originally borrowed from FOX's rear shocks, increasing the fork's negative air spring volume to produce a more sensitive and supple feel.
Not only is it increasingly sensitive, but the 34 Float's Fit4 damper gives you the ability to switch between Open, Medium, and Firm settings while you're riding. Though we're sure most riders will tend to leave their 34 Float wide open, some will definietly take advantage of the Medium and Firm settings for long climbs where energy conservation is necessary and smooth fire roads where excessive motion only slows you down. Additionally, you'll find there's 22 clicks of low-speed compression tuning in the Open mode, which helps to control excessive motion to your exact riding style and local terrain at hand.
- FOX's leading trail fork for long-travel bikes
- 150mm of supportive travel for aggressive trail riders
- 34mm stanchions reduce weight without skimping on support
- Factory Series upgraded with Kashima for lower friction
- Float air spring with EVOL for increased sensitivity
- Fit4 damper gives you Open, Medium, and Firm settings
- Open mode offers 22 clicks of low-speed compression adjust
- 15 x 100 mm thru-axle, intended for 27.5-inch wheels