Why We Like The 32 Float Taper-Cast Factory Fork
Situated as the top-level gravel fork from Fox, we spec the 32 Float Taper-Cast Factory Fork on our race-ready gravel builds. This fork lets the rider run 40mm or 50mm of front travel, with brake rotor compatibility ranging from 160 - 180mm. This makes for truly impressive descending capabilities, letting us choose our lines in confidence. All Fox Factory forks supply a wide range of adjustments, and though the 32 Fork might be the smallest member of the family, it’s no exception. The Fit4 Damper provides open, medium, and firm positions, with adjustments for low-speed compression and rebound as well.
- Top-tier suspension fork for gravel riding and racing
- EVOL Air spring helps the fork sit in the middle of its travel
- 32mm stanchions are supportive yet nimble
- Fit4 Damper offers an incredibly smooth performance
- Flat-mount disc brake compatibility
- Kashima-coated aluminum stanchions perform consistently
- Item #FRSC08D
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov