Blow by the competition.
Upgrade your XC rocket with the feathery feel of the FOX 32 Float SC 29 100 3Pos-Adj FIT4 Boost Fork when saving every gram is crucial to laying down the hammer on race day. Engineered with FOX's Step-Cast chassis, this version offers weight savings of approximately 15 percent from a regular 32 Float. Its smooth, sensitive characteristics remain unchanged from the previous version, courtesy of its 32-millimeter stanchions and FIT4 damper giving riders 3-position adjust (Open, Medium, Firm), as well as 22 clicks of low-speed compression damping in Open mode.
Even though it's 10-millimeters narrower than a standard 32 Float, the fork's stepped lower legs provide ample clearance for wheel and brake hardware. The Step Cast chassis significantly reduces weight via hollow lowers, resultant of shortening the upper tube length and raising the magnesium lower assembly. And even though it's narrower, the 32 Float SC Fork clears 2.3-inch tires for plentiful traction and bump compliance across technical courses where wider rubber is warranted.
As with all of FOX's newest forks, this particular version gets an EVOL upgrade to its already smooth Float air spring. This technology is borrowed from FOX's rear shocks, integrating an extra volume negative air spring for increased sensitivity to small bumps, which is a nice feature when you're pummeling over trail sections with ruts, roots, and rocks. Following suit with a subtle redesign, the Fit4 damper features a more sensitive tune, making it worthy upgrade for running it on your XC whip or short-travel endurance rig.
- Featherweight fork for high-level XC and endurance racers
- Step Cast chassis shaves grams without sacrificing support
- 32mm stanchions for reliable tracking, lightweight feel
- Float air spring with EVOL for greater bump sensitivity
- Fit4 damper with 3-position adjust: Open, Medium, and Firm
- 22 clicks of low-speed compression damping in Open mode
- Stepped lowers clear 2.3in tires and disc brake hardware
- Kabolt 15 x 110mm BOOST thru-axle for stiff tracking