Running, calisthenics, weight training, yoga, Pilates—the things we do off the bike are almost as important to race day success as the things we do on it. Fox Racing's Seca Sports Bra equips we cross-training women with the only baselayer we need for all of our active pursuits. After all, the active life is holistic, and we don't just sit around waiting for the trails to clear all winter.
When the temps are up and you're not feeling the need for an extra layer, the Seca can also stand just fine on its own. It's even finished with a hit of reflectivity at the center back for early morning runs that end at the gym—though we do recommend pairing it with a light tank once you're there so you don't sweat all over the machines.
- A sports bra that empowers the holistic active lifestyle
- High-stretch synthetic material supports and manages moisture
- Slim, minimalist fit works on its own or beneath a workout top
- Fox branding on the front is matched with a reflective logo in back
View more Women's Sleeveless Base Layers
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
(96.5 - 100.3cm)
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
(78.7 - 80.0cm)
(63.5 - 66.0cm)
(76.2 - 80.0cm)
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
(101.6 - 105.4cm)
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
(76.2 - 77.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.