The Fox Racing women's Ripley Shorts bring functionality and style to any trail adventure. Inspired by Fox Racing's popular Ranger shorts, the Ripleys are made from a stretchy, moisture-wicking material that gives you freedom of movement while holding its shape to prevent unwanted extra bagginess. Fox includes a detachable liner with its women-specific chamois for supportive cushioning in the saddle without unnecessary bulk.
- A trail-focused short designed for women
- Stretchy fabrics wick moisture away
- Dual density chamois comfortably supports
- Shorts can be worn with or without liner
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
(96.5 - 100.3cm)
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
(78.7 - 80.0cm)
(63.5 - 66.0cm)
(76.2 - 80.0cm)
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
(101.6 - 105.4cm)
(73.7 - 74.9cm)
(76.2 - 77.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are great shorts for all biking conditions.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Shorts sit above the knee, they come with a chamois / padded shorts liner in them which you can take out an remove. No pockets in them, which I like for mobility of the short themselves.