Item # FXR02HO
Fox Racing Ripley Glove - Women's $24.95
The incredible Ms. Ripley.
Adding some much-needed comfort during the ride, the Fox Ripley Women's Gloves provide a lightweight, breathable layer between your skin, the bars, and the dirt. The polyester and elastane upper serves up a stretchy, breathable fit, and the double-layer Clarino palm offers lightweight cushioning and solid protection if you get up close and personal with the ground. Silicone grip on the fingertips give you extra control over your levers, and the soft microsuede thumb patch is perfect for wiping goggles, shades, and runny noses.
- Fox's best-selling racing glove for performance and fit
- Stretchy construction provides reliable dexterity and security
- Silicon fingertips grip your bars and small items
- Absorbent sweat-wipe on thumb clears your vision
- Touchscreen-compatibility lets you post as you ride
View more Women's Long Finger Mountain Bike Gloves
|Hand Length||7.2 - 7.4in
|7.4 - 7.6in
|7.6 - 7.9in
|7.9 - 8.1in
|8.1 - 8.3in
|8.3 - 8.6in
8.6 - 8.8in
|US Men's Shoe Size||5-8||9-13|
- How to Measure:
- Measure around the fullest part of the hand not including the thumb. If you're right handed, use your right hand and vice versa.
- Socks are measured in US Men's shoe sizes.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
Ordered these in small and they are like kid's gloves. I ordered another pair the Fox reflex gel short glove in small as well and they fit great so not all their gloves run small, but these you should definitely size up.
Would these gloves be good for mountain biking?