Short fingers, big comfort.
With gel padding in the palm and a fingerless design to keep your digits in touch with the levers, the Women's Ripley Gel Short Gloves strike a balance between comfort and bar feel. The abbreviated fingers carry that comfort into the high-temp zones of summer, where every un-stifled inch of skin is a blessing. Of course, when the temperatures really climb, there's no help for sweating, so the gloves are finished with a grippy synthetic palm to keep your hands on the bar and a soft wiping surface to tidy up the old forehead.
- Mountain bike gloves with a focus on comfort
- TruGel inserts and short fingers reduce the abuse of hot trails
- Four-way stretch construction rides slim and banishes moisture
- Molded cuff secures with a hook-and-loop strap
- Absorbent wiping patch on thumb tidies up any unruly sweat or boogers